Building a Dynamic Capabilities Statement
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 | 10am - 12pm
CONNECT WITH OTHER LGBTBE® CERTIFIED BUSINESSES ACROSS THE STATE OF TEXAS!
This event is open only to LGBT Chamber members who are LGBTBE® certified.
Join the Texas LGBTQ Chambers of Commerce for the exclusive quarterly statewide program, 2021 LGBTBE® Roundtable Program to support your certified business and learn, grow, connect. Connect with LGBTBE businesses across the State of Texas!
The primary focus of the program is to foster the development, growth and sustainability of certified LGBTQ-owned businesses which are members of the Austin LGBT Chamber, Greater Houston LGBT Chamber, North Texas LGBT Chamber, and San Antonio LGBT Chamber.
Join other LGBTBE® certified businesses across the State of Texas for this roundtable program to learn more about how to maximize your LGBTBE® certification and work most effectively with corporate partners. Participants will hear from a panel of expert supplier diversity professionals and LGBTBE® certified business owners about how to build an effective capabilities statement.
- Bring their capabilities statement to share and get immediate feedback
- Learn what a capabilities statement is and how to develop yours
- Learn what a capabilities statement should and should not include
- Gain a better understanding how LGBTBE® businesses can incorporate their capabilities statement into their pitch
- Network with other LGBTBE certified businesses across the State of Texas and make valuable connections
- Engage in roundtable breakouts with individual panelists
- Observe and learn from a peer who makes a pitch and receives feedback from experts
- David Estrada, CEO/Founder, Axer Strategies We focus your marketing and build winning strategies.
Meet the Experts
||Trung T. Tieu
|VP, Procurement Strategy Manager
||Director, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Department
||Manager, Supplier Diversity/Local Content
||Manager, Supplier Diversity
|Bank of America
||OutBranding Promos, LGBTBE®
||Pendergast Consulting Group, LGBTBE®
This event is part of the statewide LGBTBE® Roundtable Program which offers education, connections and opportunities to help your certified LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTBE) grow and thrive. The program is held quarterly and is complimentary to members of the collaborating chambers. Hold the 3rd Tuesdays in July and October on your calendar for future LGBTBE programs.
The goals of the statewide LGBTBE® Roundtable Program are:
- Support Certified LGBTBE® members through education
- Create connection opportunities for LGBTBE® certified business to support business development and growth
- Connect LGBTBEs across the State of Texas for business development, best practices share and more
The statewide LGBTBE® Roundtable Program is consistent with the North Texas LGBT Chamber's mission of supporting our members through business growth, education, and advocacy. As an LGBT Business Enterprise and Chamber member, certified LGBTBE® businesses are automatically eligible to participate in the LGBTBE® Roundtable Program, comprised exclusively of certified, LGBT-owned companies.
Not LGBTBE® certified? Do you want to participate in future opportunities through the LGBTBE® Roundtable Program? Is your business 51% or more LGBT-owned? Click here to learn more about how you can apply for the LGBTBE® certification through the NGLCC and how to waive your certification fee.